Add article to product comparison
(43.509,55 €/100 items)
1 items per packing unit
Please observe the minimum order quantity of 1 items.
Available. Find out the delivery date in the offer.
- Increase plant availability through plannable machine downtimes. This reduces maintenance costs.
- Simple commissioning with automated parameterisation (“teach-in” in just a few seconds).
- Does not require a new data cable or changes to the cable design; upgrading within the existing network structure is possible at any time.
- Saves space owing to its unique and compact design.
- Reliable IIoT communication thanks to the MQTT interface (for status/data evaluation, settings, WiFi configuration, updating, etc.).
- Available in two versions: cable-bound LAN version "PM03T" and wireless Wi-Fi version "PM02TWA".
- For use in Ethernet-based networks in automation technology.
- For monitoring the service life of a data cable at risk of failure (e.g. function-critical data cable in dynamic applications).
- Suitable for data cables according to transmission standard 100BASE-TX (up to 100 Mbit/s) according to IEEE 802.3.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and 2-pair PROFINET applications.
- For use in control cabinets (protection class IP 20).