ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 300/500 V
Control cable; 2X0.5; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Colours; Flexible
Add article to product comparison
(53,21 €/100 metre)
Available within the next 3-28 days. Find out the delivery date in the offer.
- Numerous dimensions available for wide range of applications.
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- High-quality alternative to control cable types YSLY or YY
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection on the LAPP website.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Cable design also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.