ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110
Control cable; 3G0.5; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible; VDE registration number: 7030
Add article to product comparison
(51,06 €/100 metre)
Available. Find out the delivery date in the offer.
- 145 standard articles with 2-100 cores in standard lengths and individual cuts are available.
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Oil resistance according to DIN EN 50290-2-22 (TM54).
- VDE-tested quality.
- Tested resistance to ECOLAB® disinfectants and cleaning agents.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection on the LAPP website.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- The cable design allows flexible, continuously flexing use in moving machine parts and in the cable chain.
- Cable design also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -15°C.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.