SKINTOP® ST-M / SKINTOP® STR-M
Cable gland; M 12; Clamping range (min./max.: 3.5 - 7 mm; Wrench width 1: 15; black; UV-resistant; IP 68 - 5 bar (30 min), IP 69;
Add article to product comparison
(133,13 €/100 items)
100 items per packing unit
Please observe the minimum order quantity of 100 items.
Currently not available. Please contact us via chat for more information!
- A product with an impressively wide range of applications thanks to its versatile properties.
- Highly stable when being turned and closes quickly thanks to its multi-course, flattened trapezoidal thread.
- If vibration occurs, the permanent vibration protection prevents the domed cap nut from opening.
- The best possible sealing enables protection classes IP 68 (5 bar) and IP 69.
- Large, variable clamping range for different cable outer diameters.
- Extensive range of accessories available.
- For sealing and strain relieving cable insertion into a housing.
- Material that is highly resistant to oil for harsh industrial environments.
- The SKINTOP® ST(R) M ISO variants are particularly suitable for thick-walled housings thanks to their particularly long connection thread.
- Black versions are suitable for outdoor use.