ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 BLACK 0,6/1 kV
Control cable; 7G1.5; U0/U: 0,6 / 1 kV; PVC; Conductor identification: Numbers; Flexible
Add to product comparison
Register for price
Please observe the minimum order quantity of 500 FT.
Login for the stock inquiry.
- Weatherproof and therefore well suited for outdoor use.
- Very robust due to reinforced outer jacket with a wall thickness of at least 1.8 mm (0.07 in).
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Classified fire behavior according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection on the LAPP website.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For circuits that require a higher nominal voltage due to their installation.
- Cable design also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer jacket is resistant to acids and alkaline solutions and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.