ÖLFLEX® CONTROL TM
Control cable; 4G10; U0/U: 0,6 / 1 kV; Conductor identification: Numbers; UL listed; Flexible
Add to product comparison
Register for price
Please observe the minimum order quantity of 1219 FT.
Login for the stock inquiry.
- Cable especially developed for use in the USA.
- Versatile use in various applications and environments.
- UL certification according to technical data enables the product to be used on the North American market.
- Product with multiple certifications enables universal use and reduces the variety of parts, thus guaranteeing logistics savings.
- Doing away with cable protection systems facilitates easy, cost-saving installation.
- Particularly oil-resistant and flame retardant.
- Suitable in the USA for wiring of industrial machinery and machine tools, for open installation in cable trays without protective cable conduit.
- Suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines in the USA and Europe.
- For universal use in Europe for the wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines, for fixed installation and occasional flexing.
- Can be used in dry, damp and oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Suitable for outdoor use in the USA and Europe, subject to the temperature range.
- Suitable for direct underground installation in the USA.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -25°C.