UNITRONIC® BUS ASi
AS-INTERFACE cables for networking systems in the field
- Communication at sensor/actuator level.
- Halogen free (rubber), UL-approval (PVC), oil resistant (TPE).
- Temperature range from -40°C bis +90°C
"LD” = Long Distance
- Conductor: fine-wire tinned-copper strands
- Core insulation: blue and brown
- Outer sheath:
- rubber (G), halogenfree
- thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Outer sheath: yellow (RAL 1023), black (RAL 9005), red (RAL 3000)
- Data and power are transmitted via an unscreened, geometrically coded two-core flat cable (protection against polarity reversal).
- The conductor is contacted by "piercing technology" within the ASI modules.
- The sensors are connected to the ASI modules (coupling modules) using round cables (connection cables).
Why UNITRONIC® BUS ASI?
- The new BUS ASI LD 2 x 2.5 (Long Distance) allows even modules located further away to be connected.
- AS-I power supplies can be reduced. The BUS ASI LD is downwards-compatible with version 1.5.
- The rubber versions are halogen-free
- ASI is standardized Europe-wide in EN 50295 and internationally in IEC 62026-2.
- PVC A version with UL/CSA (CMX) certification
- UL/CSA version: CMG c(UL)us or (UL)CL2 or AWM 300V FT4 certified
If you are need of additional technical information, attribute details, or approvals, explore more product information on these products.
Need questions answered?
We can help with anything you need. Our team of industry experts are ready to provide additional insight; simply complete and submit the form below.
ETHERLINE® INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET CABLES
As a solution provider for industrial automation technologies, LAPP knows how important it is to understand the environment in which our products are being used now as well as identifying where they could be applied in the future. This is one reason why we pay close attention to the trends in Industry 4.0 - to develop future-ready products ahead of these advances.
We know how to provide the best solutions.