Ethernet cable; Fixed Installation; ETHERNET/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET; Cat.7; PVC; green
Add to product comparison
Register for price
Login for the stock inquiry.
- Cable especially developed for use in the USA.
- UL/CSA certification according to technical data enables the product to be used on the North American market.
- Listed as a Power Limited Tray Cable (PLTC) according to UL, for open installation on cable trays.
- Versatile use in various applications and environments.
- Power-over-Ethernet-capable cable for simultaneous power and data supply of smaller network components with low energy requirements (e.g. IP cameras, wireless access points).
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference due to pair shielding with aluminum compound foil and copper shielding braiding as overall shielding (S/FTP).
- Fast information exchange through Ethernet technology.
- Cat. 7A performance up to 10 Gbit/s.
- For transmission of analog digital signals in the frequency range up to 600 MHz.
- For open installation on cable trays, together with other cable types.
- Fixed installation, can be used universally at machine interfaces for many applications for data and signal transmission.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and 4-pair PROFINET applications.
- Can be used in dry, damp and, especially, harsh and oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Special PVC outer jacket is resistant to acids and alkaline solutions.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.