Reconciling work and private life
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working (depending on department/area)
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Individual opportunities
Lifelong learning, education and training
We want to grow with you. Your personal and professional development is important to us. That's why we attach great importance to this from day one and offer you, among other things.
- training weeks (introductory week incl. team training, advanced training week, final training week)
- Regular feedback meetings
- Expatriation (prerequisite is, among other things, a grade point average of at least 2.4 in vocational school/DHBW)
- Regular change of departments
- participation in internal training
Health and well-being
The health and well-being of our employees is important to us. Whether on the spot or on the road. We support your well-being.
- Balance and get-together through your own trainee break room.
- Modern company restaurant with seasonal & regional offerings, incl. breakfast service
- Company health management
- Good public transport connections via the 'Lapp Kabel' light rail stop (U12)
- Voluntary social benefits and allowances (meal allowance/travel expenses)
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Cost absorption of books/teaching materials (compulsory reading at vocational school/DHBW)
- Cost absorption of semester/examination fees for the CCNA course (=Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Cost absorption of fees/contributions at DHBW
- Bonus with successful (very good - good) completion of dual training or dual study program
Sports and leisure
Fun and cohesion are very important at LAPP. That's why we also offer various opportunities to network with colleagues outside of working hours - even internationally:
- Once a year and always in a different country, the LAPP soccer and volleyball tournament takes place. Every LAPP employee can take part and face the sporting challenge together as a team.
- Use of the leisure and sports facilities
- Regular joint visits to the "Stuttgarter Frühlingsfest", the "Canstatter Wasens" and the LAPP Christmas market.
- Employee discounts
Then ask our contact persons about topics in your field of interest or find a suitable position in our job portal.